Monday, January 24, 2011

All things considered..

We are doing alright! It's coming up on a year that my husband lost his job.  In the meantime, We've learned to manage our money better, become frugal, and make ends meet.  We've learned that life isn't about the money we make or the things we have.  We've learned to love much and laugh often.  Take nothing for granted, and spend more time together making memories.  Amongst all the chaos of three babies, school, work, and a husband, there's plenty of love and laughter to go around.  I've learned it is in my best interest to hand my worries over to Him, have faith in Him, and feel his peace in all the uncertainty.

So this Blog is dedicated to The Crazy Ride Called Life!  I hope you find it as enjoyable and I do creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment